The virtual conference marks the culmination of the Fourth Annual IHL Student Writing Competition. The Conference would be sponsored by ASIL’s Lieber Society on the Law of Armed Conflict and its International Law and Technology Interest Group, as well as American University Washington College of Law Center for Human Rights & Humanitarian Law.
Date: May 8, 2014.
- Prof. Laurie Blank, Director, International Humanitarian Law Clinic, Emory Law School
- Prof. Chris Jenks, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Michele Krech, Winner of the 2014 IHL Student Writing Competition
- Prof. Sean Watts, Creighton University School of Law
- Prof. Eric Jensen, Chairperson, Lieber Society on the Law of Armed Conflict, American Society of International Law
Duration: 1 Hour.
Time: 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
10:00 PM -11:00 PM (Bangladesh Standard Time)
Webiner Online Registration Link:
After Registration on would receive following sample e-mail: